Tuesday, 13 September 2016

The Cells S01E04 Scene 7

Continuing the story of The Cells, a Primetime Adventures game.



Spotlight character: None for this episode.

Hal Turner goes to visit the widow of Sergei Nobakov, Sheila. It's a house in the Ditches. Hal steps out of the chauffered cars, leaving the driver. Sheila, a nice looking woman who wears the wrinkles of a war on her face. A small boy, perhaps four years old, peeks from behind her.

"Yes, can I help... oh!"

"Ma'am, my name is Captain Hal Turner."


The penny drops. Her voice trembles in shock. "No. No... no..."

"I'm afraid I have some bad news about your husband, Sergei."

Sheila bursts into tears. Hal puts his arm around her shoulders in comfort. She buries her head in his shoulder.

"He just came back. This can't... no..."

"Ma'am," says Hal, knowing that he can't possibly promise anything. "I promise you I'll do everything in my power to find out what happened."

The camera slowly pulls back from the pair. She leans onto Hal, unable to stand by herself.


Post a Comment